Whether moving into the Capital District, or out of it . . . moving from coast to coast, or in between . . . I can make the connections to get you, your family members, relatives or friends in touch with top real estate companies and agents throughout the country, to make selling their present house and buying their new home as easy as possible. And this service is absolutely FREE!
All it takes is one easy phone call (or e-mail)! Once I have the name, address and phone number of the person who is relocating, our full time Relocation Specialist will contact them, talk about their move, and match them with the real estate professional best suited to handle their needs.
Throughout the United States and Canada, professional real estate agents, trained in relocation services:
- provide assistance in selling the existing home
- coordinate home finding trips
- provide a guided community tour to help buyers learn about the schools, services and amenities important to them
- and visit neighborhoods and homes that fit the buyer's needs.
Once the right home has been found, the buyer will:
- be guided through negotiations
- be directed to sources of financing
- have the transaction monitored & receive progress reports
- and be represented at the closing, when possible, if the buyer can't attend.
And remember, we don't just work with people presently located in the Capital District, or only with those planning to move here . . .
Prudential Manor Homes Relocation is NATIONWIDE!
So whether you have a sister in Sioux City, planning a move to Sacramento . . . or a friend in Juno, Alaska who wants the warmer climate of Atlanta, Georgia . . . we can start them on their way to a trouble-free move.
If you know of anyone who would benefit from this service, please give me a call at (518) 441-0914, or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.